BORN 6. 4. 1992 IN MOSCOW, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Education and Experience
- 2008 – 2013: student of Moscow Institute of Fine Chemical Technology, Faculty of of Bio-synthesis, Department of Bio-medical and Pharmaceutical Technology.
- November, 2012 – December, 2012: Internship in Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague
- 2013 – Present: Doctoral study, University of Chemical Technology in Prague
PHARMACY AND BIO-SYNTHESIS
- Good experience in laboratory practice;
- Own development in the field of dosage forms;
- Prolongation of drugs;
- Studying different fields of chemistry and technology of drugs;
- Analysis of mushroom polysaccharides.
- Consultant of the thesis “Interaction of sulfated polysaccharides with metal cations.”
- Laboratories – Spectroscopic Analysis of chocolate and products with cocoa powder (N352014) and technology projects – Preparation of fondant sweets and their analysis (N352015).
Total and soluble beta-d-glucans in cultivated mushrooms Pleurotus sp., Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Polysacharides – Glycoscience, 2014 (ISBN 978-80-86238-70-8), Euchems. Lection on the International Conference on Polysacharides – Glycoscience, 2014.
- mobile: +420 777902233
- e-mail: email@example.com