- 2007 - Full professor (Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague)
- 2001 - Associate professor (Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague)
- 1971 - Ph.D. (Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague)
- 1966 - M.Sc. (Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague)
- 2007 – present: professor (UCT Prague)
- 2001-2007: associate professor (ICT Prague)
- 1975-2001: assistant professor (ICT Prague)
- 1971-1974: research worker (Institute of Chemistry and Technology Prague)
- 1966-1967: research worker (Food Research Institute, Prague)
Lecturing and Research Topics
- Chemistry and analytical chemistry of carbohydrates: chromatographic methods
- Technology of chocolate a confectionery
- Supervisor of B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. theses
Membership in professional organisations
- Member of the section of Oligosaccharides and Polysaccharides, ICUMSA (The International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis)
- Head of the working group Carbohydrate Chemistry and Technology of the Czech Chemical Society
- Representative of the Czech Republic in the Steering Committee EuroGlycoscience Forum (European Science Forum)
Copikova J., Taubner T., Tuma, J., et al. (2015): Cholesterol and fat lowering with hydrophobic polysaccharide derivatives. Carb. Polym. 116, 207-214.
Taubner T., Synytsya A., Copikova J. (2015): Preparation of amidated derivatives of carboxymethylcellulose. Int. J. Biol. Macromol. 72, 11-18.
Novák M., Čopíková J. et. al. (2012): Yeast β(1-3),(1-6)-d-glucan films: Preparation and characterization of some structural and physical properties. Carb. Polym. 87, 2496-2504.
Blahovec. J., Hejlova A., Copikova J. (2011): Tensile Properties of Microbial beta-Glucan Films. Polym. Eng. Sci. 51, 2564-2570.
Vesela A., Barros A.S., Synytsya A., Copikova J., et al. (2007): Infrared spectroscopy and outer product analysis for quantification of fat, nitrogen, and moisture of cocoa powder. Anal. Chim. Acta. 601, 77-86.
- Sum of the times cited: 703
- Sum of times cited without self-citation: 619
- h-index: 14
- English, Russian
- telephone: +420 220 443 114
- fax: +420 220 445 130
- e-mail: Jana.Copikova@vscht.cz
More information here.